How can I change the order of my photos?
To change the order of your photos, first begin on your photo manager.
1. Press the Plus icon found in the upper right corner of the edit page.
2. Click and drag your photos to the desired order. Note that the first photo will be set as your main profile photo.
3. Press “Save Changes”
How can I download the CatholicMatch App?
The CatholicMatch app is available for Android and Apple Devices in their respective app stores.
1. Android Users: Download CatholicMatch from the Play Store
2. iPhone Users: Download CatholicMatch from the App Store
How can I review my matches?
Matches appear on your Match Page for you to review one at a time. Select the “checkmark” to approve the match or select the “x” if you aren’t interested. After that, any additional matches will appear for you to review. To see all the Match profiles that you approved, select “Confirmed” at the top of the page and to see those that you refused, select “Declined”. Declined matches will automatically be removed after 6 months.
How long will it take me to meet someone?
It’s up to you how long it takes to meet someone. Catholicmatch provides you with the tools to meet some amazing Catholics, like searching, matching, communication, security, coaching, and support. Then, it’s up to you to use these tools to sort through profiles, message those who interest you and meet them in person. If your goal is to meet someone in as little time as possible, here’s what to do:
1. Make sure that your profile is complete.
2. Smile in your profile photo.
3. Sign in every day.
4. View as many profiles as you can every day.
5. Like the profiles of those who interest you.
6. Contact anyone and everyone who interests you with a personal message.
7. After you’ve exchanged messages with someone for about a week and you’re both still interested, suggest meeting in person for the first time.
What happens after my subscription expires?
If you turn off your account’s automatic renewal feature, your subscription will expire at the end of its current term. When this happens, your profile remains visible and you can continue to sign in, view other profiles, and read messages. Catholicmatch will also continue to send you matches and search updates depending on your account settings. You will lose the ability to add personal notes in monograms and messages that you send and must wait 10 days before reading personal notes in messages that you receive. If you are pursuing a relationship or plan to take a temporary break from CatholicMatch, please update your profile status here: Update Profile Status