What payment methods do you support?
WiseCleaner accepts several payment types: Credit Card, iDeal, GiroPay, IBP, Purchase Order, BPAY, Mail Payment, American Express. They also accept Bank/Wire Transfer, Check/Money Order, Fax - Credit Card, Invoice and PayPal, etc.
How can I cancel my auto-renewal subscription?
You can cancel the automatic renewal plan associated with your product at any time using the following instructions:
* Look up your order using your order number and email address. If you do not have this information, you can also find your order with the credit card used to make your purchase and transaction date.
* Click on the most recent “Order ID” of the product whose auto-renewal plan you would like to cancel.
* Click on the name of the product.
* Click on “cancel subscription.”
Or, you can contact their support to cancel your auto-renewal subscription.
Do I need to re-activate software after I reinstall?
No, you just need to activate the software once and you can install & uninstall software any times. But you must re-active the software if you re-install the operating system.
I didn’t receive the license code for server hours after my purchase. Why?
The possible reasons might be:
* Due to your email setting, the letter with license code went to Trash directly. Please check the folder there.
* You may provide an invalid email address (shipping address) when you filled the order page.
* Your email service provider may reject emails from un-confirmed senders.
Please contact their support and they will help you find the order.
What is your refund policy?
They will hold the 60-day no questions asked money-back guarantee if their products cannot normally work with errors or bugs. But sometimes the software doesn’t work well due to improper operation. WiseCleaner strongly suggest you contact their customer support for help first with detailed problem descriptions.