Active lastminute.com United Arab Emirates Promo, Discount and Coupon Codes for December 2023
Sometimes life throws you a curveball and you make last-minute travel arrangements, this can be daunting and challenging. lastminute.com has simplified the process by facilitating the booking of various trips such as business trips, airline tickets, holiday packages getaways and exclusive honeymoon and wedding packages all available at great prices. lastminute.com strives to help their clients live their best lives and explore the world at the drop of a hat without all the hassle and stress it is often accompanied by. Shop their latest offers and get discount codes from LoveCoupons.ae.
Here at LoveCoupons.ae, we like to save you money wherever we can. So that’s why we search and collect all the latest money-saving coupon codes, promotional codes, discount codes and deals for lastminute.com we can find.
LoveCoupons.ae are here to help you stretch your money a little bit further. So before you head over to the lastminute.com website, take a good look at all our money-saving offers to see what you can save.
lastminute.com Official Website
lastminute.com was founded in 1998 and they have been at the top of their game in providing customers with some of the best access to exclusive deals on holidays, hotels, flights and a lot more! lastminute.com have ensured that their customers never miss out on a good trip by making sure that even if a booking happens at the last minute, the trip is still as enjoyable as ever and they make it look like it was planned well in advance.
lastminute.com take care of their customers’ needs. By dedicating their time to finding out what would satisfy their customers, lastminute.com has been able to maintain their record of providing excellent service and well-curated holidays. Customers can also look forward to booking an experience while at their destination or even locally. lastminute.com have made sure that customers don’t need to travel far to have a good time and have succeeded in bringing good times closer to their customers.
About lastminute.com Homepage
Customers can browse through LoveCoupons.ae and find a lastminute discount code to use at lastminute.com to save and make the trip even more enjoyable!
How Do I Use My lastminute.com Discount Code?
If you’re looking for a discount on your online booking at lastminute.com then you’ve come to the right place. All you have to do is follow the steps below to save money on your next holiday, flight, hotel or car rental. There is always a sale or discount available at lastminute.com to be redeemed, and it is our job here at LoveCoupons.ae to provide you with these amazing discount codes.
Step 1: Choose a discount code from the ones listed above
Choose the discount code from above that you’d like to redeem and it will reveal itself. For example, if you’re looking for 10% off orders at lastminute.com then find the discount above, and click on “Get Coupon” to reveal the code.
Step 2: Copy your discount code
Simply copy the code that is presented to you. You need this code in order to inform lastminute.com to remove part of the cost of your total order.
Step 3: Click on ‘Go to the lastminute.com site’
After you click, you will be directed to lastminute.com.
Step 4: Start Browsing!
Find the holiday, flight, hotel or car rental you’d like to book at lastminute.com and add them to your cart.
Step 5: Make your booking!
When you are ready to book your items, go to Cart in the top right-hand corner. You can now start to make your booking by clicking on ‘CHECKOUT’. You will need to either sign in or create an account.
Step 6: Enter the code at the lastminute.com checkout
Now that you have the code copied, simply paste it into the “Do you have a discount code or voucher?” label at the checkout. Check out the image provided below for an example in case you have any difficulty. If you’re on a computer or laptop, then you will usually find the discount code box to the left of the checkout page.
However, if you’re on a mobile, it is just as easy to find the discount code box you need. It is usually present on the checkout form.
Step 7: Enjoy!
Your discount will be applied and items will arrive in the post in just a few days, happy booking!
Always note: There are terms and conditions associated with certain codes which you must comply with (like applying a code after meeting a maximum amount of money spent) and you cannot apply a code after submitting your order.
Extra Things You Need To Know About Using lastminute.com Discount Codes
Why is my lastminute.com discount code not working?
There are several reasons why your lastminute.com code might not be working:
- The lastminute.com code you are using might have expired.
- You might be applying the lastminute.com code to certain items that do not accept discount codes, like sale items.
- You have already used this same code when shopping before at lastminute.com.
- You have not spent the minimum amount of money. Sometimes in order to apply a lastminute.com code, you have to spend a certain amount of money, and that might be the reason why the code is not working.
- You have taken the lastminute.com code from an international deals site, which probably doesn’t apply to lastminute.com.
If you ever find that one of our lastminute.com codes here at LoveCoupons.ae to be not working, please let us know and we’ll make sure to fix the problem!
What Payment Methods Do lastminute.com Accept?
- Diners Club
Do lastminute.com Offer A Book Now Pay Later Option?
Based on our research, it appears that lastminute.com does not offer any book now, pay later options currently. You can contact lastminute.com to see if there have been any updates or changes. You can also visit lastminute.com’s homepage to see if they have posted any updated information about a book now, pay later support.
lastminute.com Money-Savings Hints & Tips
Here are some great tips & tricks for extra savings at lastminute.com:
- Always check LoveCoupons.ae for the latest money-saving discount codes and deals at lastminute.com before you finish your booking.
- Be sure to check out any specials, offers or discount sections on the lastminute.com website to find any promotions or discount offers.
- Join the lastminute.com newsletter to get the best offers, money-saving promotions and exclusive deals sent straight to your inbox.
- Follow lastminute.com on social media to stay updated with any new arrivals or offers.
Reasons To Book With lastminute.com
- Various locations to choose from
- Easy bookings with just a deposit
- Flash sales to save with limited offers
- Hotel and air travel bookings available
- Changes and cancellations available
lastminute.com Destinations That You Can Travel To:
Things to see in the Maldives
A fantastic destination for honeymooners, the Maldives is an appealing location for honeymooners and couples looking for a scenic and romantic retreat. But the islands have much to offer families as well, from stunning secluded beaches to exhilarating water sports, historical landmarks and cultural hotspots to explore.
Old Friday Mosque at Male
Dating from the late 17th-century, Male’s Old Friday Mosque is intricately carved from coral stone.
The Maldives National Museum traces the archipelago’s unique history while the small palace of Utheemu Ganduvaru was the 16th-century home of Maldivian national hero, Muhammad Thakurufaanu. Inside there are original wood carvings and swing beds.
With its mile-long stretches of white sand beaches and a vast array of water sports activities, the Maldives is the ultimate destination for a beach break. The breathtaking views and idyllic beach coves make this a great location for a romantic retreat for couples, but there are many activities to make this a great, family-friendly location as well. Every island boasts long stretches of white beaches lapped by azure waters. Postcard-pretty Thoondu Beach is the only Maldives beach made of coral pebbles rather than grains. Many hotels such as the Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa have private beaches.
How to get there
International visitors on Maldives holidays arrive through Velana International Airport, located on Hulhule Island, just across the water from Male. Most hotels and resorts provide private boats or aeroplanes for guests on Maldives resort packages. For the best prices browse our pages of Maldives flights.
Longer distances are covered by regular domestic flights, seaplane taxis or private charters. For short-distance island hopping, boats are the most economical choice. Most resorts have their own boats or even a seaplane.
Typical food and gastronomy
Enjoy the staple island foods such as fish and seafood, coconuts, mangoes, yams, papayas and pineapples on Maldives holiday deals. Culinary influences from India, Arabia and Africa have introduced spices into traditional island cuisine. Hedhikaa or ‘short eats’ are common at lunchtime and include chilli-coated fish pieces or dough balls filled with spicy fish. More substantial dishes or ‘long eats’ mainly feature fish with rice.
What is the Best time of the year to visit the Maldives?
The different islands visited on cheap Maldives holidays have their own annual festivals. All islanders celebrate Huravee Day, held early in the new year. This commemorates the expulsion of the Malabars from India while the ending of Britain’s influence is celebrated in July on Independence Day.
Weather & Climate
The beautiful white-sand beaches and crystal blue waters make this a popular summer destination, but the amazingly warm climate means the Maldives can be enjoyed during the winter months as well! The Maldives is tropical with temperatures remaining at around 30°C throughout the year. The heaviest monsoon period is from June to August.
If you enjoy tropical island experiences then think about booking a trip to the Seychelles, Bali or Fiji with lastminute.com.
Things to do in Dubai
Moving from a rich heritage of pearl diving to a thriving urban metropolis, Dubai has still maintained its historical pride while looking toward the future. Now shaped by a stunning cityscape, world-class shopping experiences, as well as scenic beaches, Dubai is a gem you have to see to believe. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach holiday or to explore all the corners of this metropolitan city, Dubai offers the best of both worlds.
- Take a Seaplane Flight:Want to see Dubai from above? By choosing last minute holidays to Dubai, you can book a seaplane tour and take snapshots of the architectural wonders from the skies. This way, the city’s architecture scale quickly becomes apparent and you can experience the patterns created by the gardens, islands, and buildings that are usually lost at ground level.
- Flyboarding: For more active travellers, cheap holidays to Dubai allow them to try Flyboarding. This activity is not found everywhere on earth so Dubai is a great destination to try it out.
- Shopping: With over 1200 shops, The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest. Carrying designer brands from across the globe, it’s the place to splash some cash during your holiday to Dubai. Alternatively, leave the modern malls behind and seek out the souks in Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood. Barter for a bargain in these historic markets, well known for their authentic spices and gold.
Things to see in Dubai
Miles of stunning coastline, the beautiful Arabian Desert, and year-round sunshine make Dubai the ultimate destination. While you’re there, be sure to shop ‘til you drop in the world’s largest shopping mall, barter in some of the city’s colourful local markets, and visit the famous man-made Palm Islands.
- Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: Holidays to Dubai wouldn’t be complete without discovering the iconic underwater ride plus the glass-bottom boat tour in Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. The underwater world is virtual so don’t worry, you won’t get wet.
- Three Palm Islands: The man-made islands- Palm Deira, Palm Jumeirah and Palm Jebel Ali- sit on natural rock and sand. They are home to an iconic coastline and several accommodation destinations. Villas, hotels, eateries and apartments on these islands will leave you awestruck on your all-inclusive Dubai holidays.
Typical food and gastronomy
Dubai draws in food enthusiasts from around the world. Head to Al Dhiyafah Road and enjoy the variety of food on offers, such as Ravi Restaurant specialising in Pakistani dishes, or Pars Iranian Kitchen for a taste of Iran. Dubai brings in world-class talent from every culinary tradition. Most hotels in Dubai have high-class restaurants, but if you like to dine outdoors Pierchic offers a delectable seafood menu to enjoy while overlooking the Gulf. For a taste of Dubai’s hottest restaurants, try out Fish Beach Taverna, Coya, Enigma, or Ruya. The local Emirati cuisine has recently begun to change. With a huge number of restaurants opening, UAE holidays couldn’t be more delicious. Escape the sun by sampling some of the best Middle Eastern foods and drinks in the Emirate city including Machboos, Luqaimat, Samboosa, Khubz, Camel, Margoogat, Knafeh, Chebab and Turkish cocktails.
What is the Best time of the year to visit Dubai?
For the ultimate shopping experience and bargain deals, visit Dubai in January-February. For Dubai holidays focused on sightseeing, you need a climate with fewer clouds and less heat, so mid-November to early December is perfect.
Weather & Climate
Winter months have a comfortable climate so it’s the peak tourism season. Early March is also an ideal period for outdoor activities. Avoid July-August because the climate is downright unbearable. You can’t stay outside even for a few minutes due to the scorching sun.
Discover more holiday destinations on lastminute.com.
lastminute.com Gift Cards
Travel vouchers and e-gift Cards for all holiday needs
Travel gift vouchers allow access to a vast array of choices to many destinations. Customers can gift themselves or spoil or surprise someone with flights to Europe, flight+hotel packages or just hotel stays. With a travel gift voucher, customers can get a budget break, luxury 5-star experience and city breaks.
Buy holiday gift cards for any special occasion: travel vouchers for a holiday, honeymoon, short getaway, birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father´s Day, holiday vouchers or wedding presents.
Customers should select the desired amount and product that’s best suited to their needs. They can decide whether they would like to activate the gift voucher for their own use, or thanks to lastminute.com’s new features, send the gift with a personalised picture, record or upload a video message and schedule the sending date! Moreover, customers can insert a greeting message and print the Gift Card to deliver it to whoever they want!
- Never miss a moment - Choose and send your gift in just a few minutes, anytime
- 100% Personalised gifts - Make a video, upload a picture, write your own message or choose a greeting
- Pay securely - Your payment is secure and protected
lastminute.com Mobile App
At lastminute.com they aim to bring you the best deals on flights, hotels, flight + hotel, and everything else you need for your travel. Their free app allows you to have all the information about your trip at your fingertips. With their app’s new features, booking your holidays and getaways is now even easier.
Sign in to make booking even faster
With all your details conveniently stored in your account area, it’s now even quicker to book your flight or hotel. And when you’re signed in you can also access all your reservation details, real-time notifications, boarding passes and even exclusive offers, which have been picked especially for you.
Everything at a glance
Keep track of your next trip with all the booking details displayed on the app home page.
Simple and easy access to all your travel information
Need to know your flight times? Or check which hotel you’ve booked? No need to print out all the details: now you can access all your reservations in one place.
Save your searches
Save your search history, so you’ll never miss out on an offer on your favourite destinations. Finish that pending reservation and turn it into reality with an unforgettable trip.
Boarding passes at your fingertips
Don’t worry about finding your boarding pass at the airport - with this app you’ll have everything you need, in the palm of your hand.
How To Make A Booking With lastminute.com?
Booking on the website
Booking with lastminute.com is both simple and secure.
The more information customers provide to lastminute.com about their travel plans, the more accurate the search results will be, including prices.
When customers have selected a product they like, they can see all the details about that product on lastminute.com’s website, including the total price.
This is an opportunity to check that all the information is correct and matches all expectations.
Customers can confirm that they want to purchase the product by clicking the ‘Buy’ button. In order to click the ‘Buy’ button, customers need to confirm that they have read and accepted lastminute.com’s Booking Terms and Conditions. Acceptance is given for and on behalf of all the people who are included in the booking.
When customers have completed their booking, they will receive a confirmation email.
lastminute.com accept the payment methods indicated at the time of booking.
If customers make a booking on lastminute.com’s website, the total price will be debited from the card after clicking the “Buy” button.
If customers make a booking over the phone, the total price will be debited from the card when they confirm to the customer sales representative that they wish to make the booking.
lastminute.com take steps to protect their customers against fraud. If customers receive an acknowledgement that their booking has either: (i) been flagged for fraud; or (ii) failed following a fraud screening, the booking has not been confirmed and the payment has not been processed. lastminute.com may contact customers to ask them to confirm the details of their booking, but it is ultimately the customer’s responsibility to contact lastminute.com to resolve the issue, otherwise, the booking may not have been processed.
It is up to customers to ensure that they meet the passport, visa and health requirements of the countries they are travelling to (including countries travelled through for stop over purposes only).
lastminute.com will not be liable if customers or any person on the booking is denied boarding, deported or charged a fine due to non-compliance with the airline/Eurostar’s or other governmental rules and regulations.
Customers with disabilities
If customers or any member of their party have any disabilities, it is extremely important that lastminute.com makes the necessary arrangements to make the flight or holiday go smoothly. lastminute.com must therefore insist that customers contact them before completing any reservation to ensure compatibility for the flight or holiday that they choose.
lastminute.com Transfer Service
Customers can choose to be transferred from the airport they arrive at to the hotel, resort or town where they wished to be dropped off. Reasons to book an airport transfer with lastminute.com:
- Wide range of quality, safe & licensed vehicles
- 22,000+ positive independent customer reviews
- Fully inclusive pricing, no hidden extras
- 24/7 customer support helpline
lastminute.com Changes, Cancellation, & Refund: What Do I Need To Know?
Customers may be entitled to compensation for changes to their booking that lastminute.com consider significant, or where lastminute.com have to cancel the booking unless the change or cancellation occurs by reason of an Event Outside Their Control or that of a third party supplier. lastminute.com will not pay any resulting expenses or additional costs.
Where compensation is due, lastminute.com will pay the following amounts, unless customers can prove that they have suffered a greater loss (where a greater compensation payment may be due):
Significant change before the holiday begins Compensation per person
More than 56 days Nil
43 - 56 days £10
29 - 42 days £20
15 - 28 days £30
14 days or less £50
If customers don’t show up to the hotel/miss their flight or Eurostar train:
- Hotel: If customers don’t show up at their hotel or they arrive late, the accommodation provider’s no show/late arrivals policy will apply.
- Flight: If customers don’t show up or miss their flight, any requests for amendments to or refunds will be subject to the airline’s Fare Rules. lastminute.com may be able to process a refund on refundable parts of the unused ticket (for example, departure taxes), subject to an administration fee that will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. Please see lastminute.com’s Useful Information page for further information. If customers don’t show up or miss their departing flight, lastminute.com cannot guarantee that the airline will allow customers to take their return flight.
- Eurostar: Eurostar tickets are only valid for travel on the date and on the train displayed on the ticket. If customers board any train other than the one specified on the ticket they will have to pay Eurostar the full fare for a ticket for the train they have boarded. A refund may be available on the original ticket held, depending on the ticket type. In these circumstances, please contact Eurostar directly.
- Customers are responsible for making sure that they go to the correct terminal, airport and/or station for each flight/Eurostar train in their booking. lastminute.com will not be responsible for any loss or delay caused as a result of customers going to an incorrect terminal, airport and/or station.
- Customers must allow sufficient time prior to departure in order to check-in for their flight/Eurostar train and clear security, otherwise, they may not be allowed to board the flight/Eurostar train.
Has your trip been cancelled? Here’s everything you need to know about your refund.
If a trip has been cancelled, customers will receive an email with all their refund options. lastminute.com have decided to give their customers that little bit extra: some of the available options include extra bonuses or services that would generally not be refundable. So everyone can get back to travelling together as soon as possible.
Please note that in instances where lastminute.com act as the intermediary agent, the refund will be managed according to the timescales and policies of the service provider. If the booking only included a low-cost flight (Ryanair, easyJet, Wizzair, etc.), customers will need to claim their refund or make changes to their booking directly through the airline’s website. Customers will find more information on how to proceed in their customer account area on lastminute.com’s site.
lastminute.com always try their best to respond to customer enquiries as soon as possible and thank customers in advance for their patience. lastminute.com would like to remind customers that they can check the status of their enquiry in their customer account area.
If customers have chosen a lastminute.com voucher as their refund method, this will be sent via email and can be used as many times as possible for bookings on any dates until the full value is spent (before the expiry date). If customers are thinking of going on holiday, they can use the lastminute.com voucher immediately, from the day it arrives.
How do I know that my booking has been confirmed?
Can I get a refund if I cancel my Flight + Hotel package?
How does booking with a deposit or deferred payment plan work?
Can I insure my trip?
How do I add a car rental to my flight or flight + hotel booking?
How often do lastminute.com release discount codes?
How can I get a discount code for lastminute.com?
lastminute.com Pros & Cons
- Travel flexibility
- Popular international destinations
- FullFlex & freedom to cancel your flight whenever you want
- Cancellation fees may apply
Similar Brands Like lastminute.com To Shop At
- Expedia – Search hotels, cheap flights, car rentals & vacations. Search for travel here to help keep you on the move. Trips made easier for everyone.
- Travelocity – Wander wisely with the price match guarantee, free changes & cancellations. Book & save on packages, hotels, flights, cars, cruises and more today!
- Booking.com – Big savings on hotels in 120 000 destinations worldwide. Browse hotel reviews and find the guaranteed best price on hotels for all budgets.
lastminute.com Contact Details
If you need to get in touch with lastminute.com about an order, an inquiry, or anything else, there are a couple of ways you can do this.
Give lastminute.com a call at +44 871 277 1070 and they will be more than happy to help.
Or you can write to lastminute.com at their address here at
77 Hatton Garden
DM on Facebook Messenger
You can DM lastminute.com on Facebook, and they will be more than happy to attend to your inquiry.
DM on Instagram
You can DM lastminute.com on Instagram, and they will be more than happy to attend to your inquiry.
DM on Twitter
You can DM lastminute.com on Twitter, and they will be more than happy to attend to your inquiry.
lastminute.com Opening Hours
lastminute.com is an online retailer that is open 24/7
What makes lastminute.com stands above other similar online retailers is their brilliant customer service. They put their customers as a top priority. Their team responds as quickly as possible and through various platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Whatever your inquiry is, lastminute.com is always there to help you!
Thank you for visiting LoveCoupons.ae
Thank you for visiting LoveCoupons.ae on your hunt for lastminute.com coupon and discount codes and other money-saving offers. We hope that one of our 1 lastminute.com coupons and offers for December 2023 help you save money on your next purchase. When you visit LoveCoupons.ae you can rest assured that our team has searched high and low to find all available lastminute.com deals. This includes checking the lastminute.com social accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, visiting blogs and forums related to lastminute.com, and even checking other top deal sites for the latest lastminute.com coupon codes.
When shopping online for lastminute.com, it is a good idea to always visit us here at LoveCoupons.ae before you finish your order. The LoveCoupons.ae team save our visitors thousands of dirham every month, many of which never knew lastminute.com discount codes were available until visiting our site. Now that you know how easy it is to save at lastminute.com with our promo and coupon codes, bookmark LoveCoupons.ae and always check us out before you checkout.
If you are looking for more than just lastminute.com coupon codes, here at LoveCoupons.ae we provide coupons and discounts for thousands of other popular brands and retailers. Check out our lastminute.com related stores, or visit our homepage to search our database of thousands of coupon codes.